- Review on the Epidemiology and Prevention and Control of Hepatitis A (January 2016)
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Hepatitis E (January 2011)
- Changing Epidemiology of Hepatitis A in Hong Kong and Implications on Control Strategies (September 2006)
- Lam RK. Elimination of Hepatitis B and C in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Medical Diary 2020; 25(8): 5-7.
- Centre for Health Protection, Department of Health. Summary on the recent upsurge of hepatitis A infection among MSM in Hong Kong. Communicable Diseases Watch 2017; 14(24): 96-7.
- Lin AW, Wong KH. Surveillance and response of hepatitis B virus in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, 1988-2014. Western Pac Surveill Response J 2016; 7(1):24-8.
- Lin AW, Sridhar S, Wong KH, et al. Epidemiology of sexually transmitted viral hepatitis in human immunodeficiency virus-positive men who have sex with men in Asia. J Formos Med Assoc 2015; 114(12): 1154-61.
- Chan DP, Lin AW, Wong KH, et al. Diverse origins of hepatitis C virus in HIV co-infected men who have sex with men in Hong Kong. Virol J 2015; 12: 120.
- Lin AW, Wong KH. Long-term protection of neonatal hepatitis B vaccination in a 30-year cohort in Hong Kong. J Hepatol 2013; 59(6): 1363-4.
- A Consensus Paper on the Public Health Significance of Hepatitis C Infection in Hong Kong (2001)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Programme in Public Services in Hong Kong - protocol update 2001
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Programme in Public Services in Hong Kong - a protocol update 1998
- Prevention and Control of Viral Hepatitis transmitted via Enteric Route - consensus of the Scientific Working Group on Viral Hepatitis Prevention (September 1998)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination in Public Service - Current Protocol (April 1996)